– Wide-ranging role for an experienced person
– New hotel resort complex
– Permanent, full time role
Work collaboratively to assist guests with planning or booking their stay; providing excellent customer service and meeting the Sebel Yarrawonga standards.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and friendly individual to who will fulfil this role in accordance with the Sebel philosophy and values.
– Assist customers with the planning or booking of their stay/holiday; support them in person, over the phone or via email ensuring you answer their questions, make travel suggestions where necessary and book rooms and tickets as well as process payments accurately.
– Oversee changes to original reservations and manage exchanges and refunds as well as monitor the reservations schedule, cancellations and no shows.
– Respond to reservation enquires in a timely and efficient manner, upselling additional services or packages within the resort where possible.
– Coordinate with other staff members and departments to ensure guests needs are met.
– Be a source of information to guests on matters such as transport, activities/places of interest and restaurant advice.
– Continually provide efficient, friendly and professional services to all guests.
– Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role, preferably within the hospitality industry.
– A qualification in Hospitality, Tourism or Sales & Marketing from a recognised Australian tertiary institution or relevant equivalent experience.
– Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to go above and beyond to deliver a memorable guest service experience.
– Professional telephone mannerisms and a friendly and welcoming attitude.
– You will be required to have full availability including working weekdays, weekends and evening shifts.
– Basic proficiency in computer systems, Microsoft Office, databases and ability to quickly learn and use business systems relevant to the role.
– Demonstrate an ability to work as a team player or autonomously to achieve results supported by initiative and self-motivation.
– Sound time management and ability to manage varied and conflicting demands to agreed standards and timeliness.
– Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage with a diverse range of people.
This is an ideal time to use your drive, passion and experience in a new role and become a valued member of the Bozzo Group as it embarks on a new adventure.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to be considered for this role.
If this role interests you, please complete the Application Form and provide a one-page application letter addressing the criteria outlined in this advertisement plus a copy of your resume.