- The Sebel Yarrawonga
- Our Accommodation
- Restaurants and Bars
- Conference & Events
- Golf & Fitness
- Sol Wellness Centre Day Spa
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a highly skilled and talented Pastry Chef to join our innovative kitchen team. In your role you will report directly to the Executive Chef & will run the Pastry section, ensuring service is smooth as well as assist with other sections if they require help.
You will be creative and passionate – excited about using local produce to create food memories for our guests. With culture at the core of this business, we are seeking a dynamic leader to who will fulfil this role in accordance with the Sebel philosophy and values.
– You will need to have the ability to run the Pastry section of the kitchen
– Work with others and coordinate the preparation and production of food as required
– Prepare and present menu items showing variety and flair, within the cost margins specified by the hotel
– Ensure stock rotation and minimum wastage
– Exceed expectations, enabling the food & beverage operation of the hotel to be recognised as a purveyor of consistent, quality and value for money cuisine; treating all guests, colleagues and customers with respect, sensitivity and transparency.
– Liaise with the restaurant and bar manager / supervisors / staff as required.
– Continually provide efficient, friendly and professional services to all guests.
– Experience in a hotel environment is preferable but not essential.
– Trade qualifications and previous experience in a similar role.
– Leadership ability, with previous experience mentoring apprentices in the kitchen.
– The ability to work in accordance with Food Safety and complying with legislative requirements pertaining to food preparation and handling.
– You will be required to have full availability including working weekdays, weekends and evening shifts.
This is an ideal time to use your drive, passion and experience in a new role and become a valued member of The Sebel Yarrawonga team.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to be considered for this role.
If this role interests you, please complete the Application Form and provide a one-page application letter addressing the criteria outlined in this advertisement plus a copy of your resume.