– Wide-ranging role for an experienced person
– New hotel resort complex
– Permanent, full time role
Lead our brand-new team at the Sebel Yarrawonga with responsibility for the smooth and efficient running of the Hotel’s night time operations as well as effectively managing the daily reconciliation of the Hotel’s trading whilst giving excellent customer service.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced individual to who will fulfil this role in accordance with the Sebel philosophy and values.
– Ensure the safety and security of the property and efficient running of the Hotel’s overnight operation, provide supervision and support to the Front Office team as and when required.
– Act as manager on duty for the hotel in the absence of the Front Office Manager dealing with complaints, problem solving, disturbances, special requests and any other issues that may arise.
– Ensure the accurate completion of the daily night audit in a timely fashion.
– Ensure that suitable staff levels are maintained at all times for the front office team and provide effective communication of new and updated information regarding policies, rates and general hotel information.
– Continually provide efficient, friendly and professional services to all guests.
– Prepare and deliver overnight menu.
– Minimum three years’ experience in a similar role.
– Degree qualification in Hotel Management or Hospitality from a recognized Australian tertiary institution or relevant equivalent experience.
– Acute attention to detail and sound financial acumen.
– Previous experience in the use of hotel operating systems.
– Proven ability to lead and manage a team.
– Demonstrate an ability to work as a collaborative hands-on team player or autonomously to achieve results supported by initiative and self-motivation.
– Sound time management and ability to manage varied and conflicting demands to agreed standards and timeliness.
– Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage with a diverse range of people
This is an ideal time to use your drive, passion and experience in a new role and become a valued member of the Bozzo Group as it embarks on a new adventure.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to be considered for this role.
If this role interests you, please complete the Application Form and provide a one-page application letter addressing the criteria outlined in this advertisement plus a copy of your resume.