– Be part of a team creating an exceptional guest experience
– New hotel resort complex
– Casual role
Work collaboratively to ensure all guest areas meet the Sebel Yarrawonga standard and provide excellent customer service.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and friendly individual to who will fulfil this role in accordance with the Sebel philosophy and values.
– Keeping all guest rooms in a neat, clean and sanitary condition carrying out tasks such as making beds, replacing dirty towels, vacuuming, replenishing toiletries, cleaning bathrooms.
– Keep all lobbies and public facilities (such as lobby restrooms, telephone area, front desk and offices) in a neat and clean condition at all times and maintain an inventory of cleaning supplies.
– Ensure fixtures and fittings are in good working order when cleaning various areas of the resort and if repairs are required report to the maintenance team.
– Maintain the laundry by washing and drying sheets and towels and replenishing the linen trolley.
– Continually provide efficient, friendly and professional services to all guests.
– Minimum 1 years of experience in a role, preferably within the hospitality industry.
– Ability to pull and push work related equipment such as a loaded housekeeping cart.
– Excellent attention to detail.
– Knowledge of cleaning supplies and procedures.
– You will be required to have full availability including working weekdays, weekends and evening shifts.
– Demonstrate an ability to work as a team player or autonomously to achieve results supported by initiative and self-motivation.
– Sound time management and ability to manage varied and conflicting demands to agreed standards and timeliness.
– Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage with a diverse range of people
This is an ideal time to use your drive, passion and experience in a new role and become a valued member of the Bozzo Group as it embarks on a new adventure.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to be considered for this role.
If this role interests you, please complete the Application Form and provide a one-page application letter addressing the criteria outlined in this advertisement plus a copy of your resume.