– Wide-ranging role for an experienced person
– New hotel resort complex
– Casual role
Manage all guest relations duties including checking in and checking out of guests from the hotel whilst giving excellent customer service.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced individual to who will fulfil this role in accordance with the Sebel philosophy and values.
– Greet guests on arrival, process all check-ins and check-outs from the hotel, assign rooms and process payments.
– Respond promptly to guest enquiries and deal with feedback/complaints in a calm, friendly and efficient manner, escalating where necessary.
– Coordinate with other staff members and departments to ensure guests needs are met.
– Be a source of information to guests on matters such as transport, activities/places of interest and restaurant advice.
– Continually provide efficient, friendly and professional services to all guests.
– Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar Guest Services role, preferably within the hospitality industry.
– Relevant qualification from a recognised Australian tertiary institution or relevant equivalent experience within the hospitality industry
– Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to go above and beyond to deliver a memorable guest service experience.
– Professional telephone mannerisms and a friendly and welcoming attitude.
– You will be required to have full availability including working weekdays, weekends and evening shifts.
– Basic proficiency in computer systems, Microsoft Office, databases and ability to quickly learn and use business systems relevant to the role.
– Demonstrate an ability to work as a team player or autonomously to achieve results supported by initiative and self-motivation.
– Sound time management and ability to manage varied and conflicting demands to agreed standards and timeliness.
– Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage with a diverse range of people
This is an ideal time to use your drive, passion and experience in a new role and become a valued member of the Bozzo Group as it embarks on a new adventure.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to be considered for this role.
If this role interests you, please complete the Application Form and provide a one-page application letter addressing the criteria outlined in this advertisement plus a copy of your resume.