– Wide-ranging role for an experienced person
– New hotel resort complex
– Permanent, full time role
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Assistant Hotel Manager to lead our brand-new team at the Sebel Yarrawonga by managing all front end duties, supervising support staff and providing excellent customer service to our guests whilst maximising profit without compromising on the vision and (as a minimum) delivering work on-time and on-budget.
– Manage hotel operations in the absence of the General Manager
– Ensure all front office duties such as guest arrivals and departures and room assignments are completed in an effective, efficient and timely manner.
– Management of team members, rostering, assigning tasks, recruitment, training and performance monitoring.
– Handling of enquiries, resolving complaints and responding to online feedback
– Continually provide efficient, friendly and professional services to all guests.
– Deal with accounts and payments.
– Assisting the General Manager with daily, weekly and monthly reporting
– Minimum three years’ experience in a role with similar responsibilities within the hospitality industry.
– Degree in Hotel Management or Hospitality from a recognized Australian tertiary institution or relevant equivalent experience.
– Previous extensive experience in hotel operating systems.
– Works well under pressure.
– Proven ability to lead and manage a team in compliance with safety, health, environment and quality legislative and company requirements with a commitment to zero-harm in the workplace.
– You will be required to have full availability including working weekdays, weekends and evening shifts.
– Intermediate proficiency in computer systems, Microsoft Office, databases and ability to quickly learn and use business systems relevant to the role.
– Demonstrate an ability to work as a collaborative hands-on team player or autonomously to achieve results supported by initiative and self-motivation.
– Sound time management and ability to manage varied and conflicting demands to agreed standards and timeliness.
– Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage with a diverse range of people
This is an ideal time to use your drive, passion and experience to take ownership of a newly created role and become a valued member of the Bozzo Group as it embarks on a new adventure.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia and a clean driver’s licence to be considered for this role.
If this role interests you, please complete the Application Form and provide a one page application letter addressing the criteria outlined in this advertisement plus a copy of your resume.