- The Sebel Yarrawonga
- Our Accommodation
- Restaurants and Bars
- Conference & Events
- Golf & Fitness
- Sol Wellness Centre Day Spa
- GIFT VOUCHER
– Be part of a team creating an exceptional guest experience
– New hotel resort complex
– Full time and casual roles available
Delight patrons throughout their dining experience; whether in the restaurant, room service, bar service or conferencing operations.
We are seeking a dynamic individual to who will fulfil this role in accordance with the Sebel philosophy and values.
– Carry out the service of food and beverage within the restaurant, bar, room service and conferencing area; greet incoming customers, explain menu offerings, take orders, deliver food and drinks, process payments.
– Clean and maintain all outlets, work areas, tableware, utensils and other materials and equipment used by restaurant, bar, room service and conference areas; follow all food and safety regulations.
– Follow hygienic food and beverage handling procedures; always adhere to responsible service of alcohol and licensing provisions and standards.
– Work closely with management within the Food and Beverage Department to achieve high quality service, presentation and delivery to all guests.
– Continually provide efficient, friendly and professional services to all guests.
– Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role, preferably within the hospitality industry.
– RSA and Food Safety Certificate essential.
– Demonstrated passion for customer service.
– You will be required to have full availability including working weekdays, weekends and evening shifts.
– Basic proficiency in computer systems, Microsoft Office, databases and ability to quickly learn and use business systems relevant to the role.
– Demonstrate an ability to work as a team player or autonomously to achieve results supported by initiative and self-motivation.
– Sound time management and ability to manage varied and conflicting demands to agreed standards and timeliness.
– Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage with a diverse range of people
This is an ideal time to use your drive, passion and experience in a new role and become a valued member of the Bozzo Group as it embarks on a new adventure.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to be considered for this role.
If this role interests you, please complete the Application Form and provide a one-page application letter addressing the criteria outlined in this advertisement plus a copy of your resume.