- Wide-ranging role for an experienced person
- New hotel resort complex
- Permanent, full time role
We are seeking a dynamic individual to actively participate in working towards the Sebel Yarrawonga vision being achieved by ensuring the smooth operation of the hotel by providing administrative and operational support to the Front Office Manager in the day to day running of the hotel whilst maximising profit without compromising on the vision and (as a minimum) delivering work on-time and on-budget.
The Sebel Yarrawonga is located in the waterfront precinct at the water’s edge of Lake Mulwala, comprising a striking infinity-edge pool with outdoor bar and day beds for the perfect blend of luxury and relaxation. Multiple dining options including a fine dining restaurant and casual bar bistro, both with indoor and outdoor seating options, for all your dining needs.
- Provide a visible management presence when on duty and oversee all events, activities and operations within the hotel, ensuring hotel rules, policies and procedures are followed at all times.
- Ensure employee productivity and monitor the efficiency of all processes to make improvements wherever necessary.
- Assist in recruiting, leading, managing and developing a high-performing front office team.
- Continually provide efficient, friendly and professional services to all guests.
- Ensure each department is prepared and staffed for each shift as well as liaise with other departments and assist with their work where necessary and ensure communications /updates/changes are passed on to other departments quickly and efficiently.
- Handling of enquiries, resolving complaints and responding to online feedback.
- Monitor health & safety throughout the hotel.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar duty manager role within the hospitality industry.
- Relevant qualification from a recognised Australian tertiary institution or relevant equivalent experience within the hospitality industry
- Previous leadership experience required.
- Passionate about delivering a high level of customer service to all guests.
- You will be required to have full availability including working weekdays, weekends and evening shifts.
- Intermediate proficiency in computer systems, Microsoft Office, databases and ability to quickly learn and use business systems relevant to the role.
- Demonstrate an ability to work as a team player or autonomously to achieve results supported by initiative and self-motivation.
- Sound time management and ability to manage varied and conflicting demands to agreed standards and timeliness.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage with a diverse range of people
This is an ideal time to use your drive, passion and experience in a new role and become a valued member of the Bozzo Group as it embarks on a new adventure.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to be considered for this role.
If this role interests you, please complete the Application Form and provide a one-page application letter addressing the criteria outlined in this advertisement plus a copy of your resume.