– Be part of a team creating an exceptional guest experience
– New hotel resort complex
– Casual role
Provide guests with a variety of spa treatments in a safe and comfortable manner whilst giving excellent customer service.
We are seeking an experienced individual to who will fulfil this role in accordance with the Sebel philosophy and values.
– Deliver a range of spa services such as massages, facials, waxing, body treatments and manicures/pedicures in a safe and comfortable manner.
– Maintain equipment and inventory of products; maintain client files; keep a clean stocked room.
– Suggest treatments to customers based on their needs and promote retail products or additional services where possible.
– Respond to customer queries, needs and expectations in a friendly and efficient manner, whilst providing a professional service to all guests.
– Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role, preferably within the hospitality industry.
– Minimum 2 years hands on experience and proficient and qualified in massage techniques, manicures, pedicures, waxing and face/body therapies.
– Must have a certificate IV in Massage Therapy or a Diploma in Beauty Treatments (Spa Therapies) from a recognised Australian tertiary institution or relevant equivalent experience.
– Excellent customer service skills, with the ability to listen to client needs and make recommendations based on their needs and the ability to treat guests with patience and respect.
– Meticulous personal grooming with a welcoming and friendly personality.
– You will be required to have full availability including working weekdays, weekends and evening shifts.
– Basic proficiency in computer systems, Microsoft Office, databases and ability to quickly learn and use business systems relevant to the role.
– Demonstrate an ability to work as a team player or autonomously to achieve results supported by initiative and self-motivation.
– Sound time management and ability to manage varied and conflicting demands to agreed standards and timeliness.
This is an ideal time to use your drive, passion and experience in a new role and become a valued member of the Bozzo Group as it embarks on a new adventure.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to be considered for this role.
If this role interests you, please complete the Application Form and provide a one-page application letter addressing the criteria outlined in this advertisement plus a copy of your resume.