The Sebel Yarrawonga is located in the waterfront precinct at the water’s edge of Lake Mulwala, comprising a striking infinity-edge pool with outdoor bar and day beds for the perfect blend of luxury and relaxation. SOL Wellness will be opening this Winter 2021, Be a part of this opening team!
- Deliver a range of spa services such as massages, facials, waxing, body treatments and manicures/pedicures in a safe and comfortable manner.
- Suggest treatments to customers based on their needs and promote retail products or additional services where possible.
- Respond to customer queries, needs and expectations in a friendly and efficient manner, whilst providing a professional service to all guests.
- Minimum 2 years hands on experience and proficient and qualified in massage techniques, manicures, pedicures, waxing and face/body therapies.
- Must have a certificate IV in Massage Therapy or a Diploma in Beauty Treatments (Spa Therapies) from a recognised Australian tertiary institution or relevant equivalent experience.
- Excellent customer service skills, with the ability to listen to client needs and make recommendations based on their needs and the ability to treat guests with patience and respect.
- Meticulous personal grooming with a welcoming and friendly personality.
- You will be required to have full availability including working weekdays, weekends and evening shifts.
- Basic proficiency in computer systems, Microsoft Office, databases and ability to quickly learn and use business systems relevant to the role.
- Demonstrate an ability to work as a team player or autonomously to achieve results supported by initiative and self-motivation.
- Sound time management and ability to manage varied and conflicting demands to agreed standards and timeliness.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to be considered for this role.
If this role interests you, please click on ‘apply now’ and provide a one-page application letter addressing the criteria outlined in this advertisement plus a copy of your resume by close of business 7 May 2020.