– Wide-ranging role for an experienced person
– New hotel resort complex
– Permanent, full time role
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Day Spa Manager to lead our brand-new team at the Sebel Yarrawonga by managing the operations of the day spa to deliver an excellent client experience whilst maximising profit, delivering activities on time and on budget without compromising on The Sebel philosophy and values. A unique opportunity to bring Sol Wellness to life and develop a new and exciting brand.
– Oversee operations including reservations, appointments, stock inventory management and ensure a clean, presentable and appealing environment at all times.
– Management of team members, rostering, assigning tasks, recruitment, training and performance monitoring.
– Continuous review of spa services and products to ensure they meet The Sebel standards and client expectations; promote and market products and treatments available.
– Help to raise awareness and visibility of the day spa and its services to generate sales/memberships.
– Handling of enquiries, resolving complaints
– Continually provide efficient, friendly and professional services to all guests.
– Minimum two years’ experience in a role managing a spa team with substantiated experience in establishing a spa salon that offers beauty treatments and massages to clients, preferably within a hotel/resort environment.
– Minimum NVQ Level 3 Beauty qualification from a recognised Australian tertiary institution or relevant equivalent experience with proficiency in managing the facility, maintaining supplies and recruiting staff.
– Demonstrated knowledge of massage techniques, acupressure, acupuncture and other aesthetic methods supported by brand and product knowledge and an ability to make sound recommendations to suit client needs.
– Solid understanding of hospitality management and methods to ensure customer satisfaction.
– Proven ability to lead and manage a team in compliance with safety, health, environment and quality legislative and company requirements with a commitment to zero-harm in the workplace.
– Intermediate proficiency in computer systems, Microsoft Office, databases and ability to quickly learn and use business systems relevant to the role.
– Demonstrate an ability to work as a team player or autonomously to achieve results supported by initiative and self-motivation.
– Sound time management and ability to manage varied and conflicting demands to agreed standards and timeliness.
– Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage with a diverse range of people
This is an ideal time to use your drive, passion and experience to take ownership of a newly created role and become a valued member of The Sebel Yarrawonga.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia and a clean driver’s licence to be considered for this role.
If this role interests you, please complete the Application Form and provide a one page application letter addressing the criteria outlined in this advertisement plus a copy of your resume.