- Our Accommodation
- Sip & Dine
- Conference & Events
- Golf & Fitness
- Day Spa
- GIFT VOUCHER
– Be part of a team creating an exceptional experience for guests
– New hotel resort complex
– Full time and casual roles available
Assist with leading and taking responsibility for cost effective management of the kitchen, oversight of food preparation and manage menu production and implementation.
We are seeking a dynamic individual to who will fulfil this role in accordance with the Sebel philosophy and values.
– Assist with ordering/stocking food items accordingly as directed.
– Work with others and coordinate the preparation and production of food as required
– Prepare and present menu items showing variety and flair, within the cost margins specified by the hotel
– Ensure stock rotation and minimum wastage,
– Meet and where possible exceed expectations, enabling the food & beverage operation of the hotel to be recognised as a purveyor of consistent, quality and value for money cuisine; treating all guests, colleagues and customers with respect, sensitivity and transparency.
– Liaise with the restaurant and bar manager / supervisors / staff as required.
– Continually provide efficient, friendly and professional services to all guests.
– Experience in a similar role within the hospitality industry.
– A Certificate III in Commercial Cookery/trade qulaification
– A friendly, customer focused attitude with the ability to provide service from the heart
– Initiative to ensure that interactions with our customers are positive and efficient
– Previous Commis Chef experience in a resort/hotel style environment is desirable
– An ability to demonstrate your confident personality and a passion to learn and be challenged
– Strong understanding of modern food trends
– Responsible for Service of Alcohol certificate.
– You will be required to have full availability including working weekdays, weekends and evening shifts.
– Physical fitness to undertake the role.
– Proficient in computer systems, Microsoft Office, databases and ability to quickly learn and use business systems relevant to the role.
– Demonstrate an ability to work as a team player or autonomously to achieve results supported by initiative and self-motivation.
– Sound time management and ability to manage varied and conflicting demands to agreed standards and timeliness.
– Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage with a diverse range of people
This is an ideal time to use your drive, passion and experience in a new role and become a valued member of the Bozzo Group as it embarks on a new adventure.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to be considered for this role.
If this role interests you, please complete the Application Form and provide a one-page application letter addressing the criteria outlined in this advertisement plus a copy of your resume.