– Be part of a team creating an exceptional guest experience
– New hotel resort complex
– Permanent, full time role
We are seeking an enthusiastic and friendly individual to join our team as Assistant Restaurant Manager and actively participate in working towards the Sebel Yarrawonga vision being achieved by overseeing the day to day restaurant operations in the hotel whilst maximising profit and meeting customer’s needs without compromising on the vision and (as a minimum) delivering work on-time and on-budget.
– Manage the service of food and beverage within the restaurant, bar; ensure cleaning and maintenance of outlets, work areas, tableware, utensils and other materials and equipment used by restaurant; follow all food and safety regulations.
– Assist in the preparation of monthly restaurant reports, commenting on key performance indicators and action taken to keep on target; prepare weekly and monthly forecasts for the restaurant; monitor the restaurants cash flow and work to ensure all outstanding bills are settled; monitor inventory and ensure restaurant essentials are adequately stocked.
– Check in on dining customers to enquire about food quality and service, review customer surveys to develop and implement ways to improve customer service and resolve customer complaints in a professional manner.
– Follow hygienic food and beverage handling procedures; always adhere to responsible service of alcohol and licensing provisions and standards.
– Work closely the Food and Beverage Director and Executive Chef to achieve high quality service, presentation and delivery to all guests.
– Continually provide efficient, friendly and professional services to all guests.
– Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role, preferably within the hospitality industry.
– Qualification in Hospitality from a recognised Australian tertiary institution or relevant equivalent experience.
– RSA and Food Safety Certificate essential.
– Be knowledgeable of and operate within appropriate outlet and hotel liquor licensing guidelines and House Management policies.
– Demonstrated passion for customer service.
– You will be required to have full availability including working weekdays, weekends and evening shifts.
– Basic proficiency in computer systems, Microsoft Office, databases and ability to quickly learn and use business systems relevant to the role.
– Demonstrate an ability to work as a team player or autonomously to achieve results supported by initiative and self-motivation.
– Sound time management and ability to manage varied and conflicting demands to agreed standards and timeliness.
– Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage with a diverse range of people
This is an ideal time to use your drive, passion and experience to take ownership of a newly created role and become a valued member of the Bozzo Group as it embarks on a new adventure.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia and a clean driver’s licence to be considered for this role.
If this role interests you, please complete the Application Form and provide a one-page application letter addressing the criteria outlined in this advertisement plus a copy of your resume.